|1||Select brand||2||Select model||3||Get spare part|
Cisco Aironet Power Injectors AIR-PWRINJ2
- The Cisco Aironet Power Injector increases wireless LAN deployment flexibility by providing an alternative powering option to local power, inline power-capable multiport switches, and multiport power patch panels.
- The single-port Cisco Aironet Power Injector combines 48-VDC power (supplied by the external power supply) with the data signal, sending both to the Cisco Aironet Access Point and to Bridge.
- Depending on the model, the power injector provides up to 15 watts over the unused wire pairs of a Category 5 Ethernet cable, supplying enough power for a distance of 100 meters on the Cisco Aironet 1100, and 1200 Series access points.
*Cisco power supply model number PSA18U-480C (not included).
- This Cisco 675 is an Asymmetric Digital Subscriber Line (ADSL) modem for home connectivity to an ADSL service provider network over an ADSL/Asynchronous Transfer Mode (ATM) physical layer.
- The Cisco 675 receives adaptive rates up to 7 Mbps downstream and transmits 1 Mbps upstream.
- A 10/100Base-T interface is provided for connection to a Ethernet LAN or Ethernet-equipped PC.
- The Cisco 675 supports Cisco Quick Dial technology for ADSL bandwidth-on-demand.
- AC Power Adapter (5V 15Aand Driver CD NOT Included.